*~P A N O R A M A ~*

6:35 AM.
  A rainy Monday morning.
  You sigh, the weight of your damp backpack being shrugged off of your shoulders as you set it on the other side of your seat on the bus. You lay your head onto the side window of the bus, but quickly pull it away as you feel your brain turn into a smoothie. You suppose you'll just crane your neck to check your surroundings.
  The rain is almost ended, the golden yellow, peaches and blues peeking through the clouds. little rays of sunlight peek through as well, as if the hypothetical heaven itself was showing itself through the clouds. It could be a metaphor for depression, and recovery, or it could perhaps be a sign that it's going to be okay.
  The world is at a standstill, very few cars are out. it's as if reality itself is altered, that you would be in a parallel universe. it's... peaceful. tranquil.

that's all folks, this is a panorama project I did. this was taken with ten sunset photos I took onto the bus, or in my car, over the years. I also traced a picture of the stairs of my apartment, as the photo was being finicky. The trees are from the old people home by my bus stop.
this was really fun, and it didn't take me a lot of time. However, I'm a bit done with photoshop at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Color schemes

Our House, in the Middle of Our House

the AB project