typography!!!!

   this was was pretty fun to say the least. So, if you don't know, Typography is that live-laugh-love type stuff that your mom posts on facebook. they're cheesy, but pretty. I, personally like them, depending on the quote.
so at first, we had to think of ten quotes, then pick four to make into a black and white typography.
here they are:



pardon their blurriness, but still. I chose lyrics that either I chose or my best friend, who loves lyrics. weirdo. I chose two basic fonts, one serif and one sans serif, which you can see are both used in the last one. I then chose some accent fonts for emphasis, which can be seen in the first three.
next, we had the option to color the four we already did, or four new ones. I chose four new ones, since these looked good on their own.
here those are:



   I feel like I'm getting more comfortable with illustrator, considering I made that Jekyll profile with the pen tool. that heart gave me a lot of hell, however. the gradients just wouldn't cooperate. it be like that though. It really do. I learned that this was actually quite fun, and that I genuinely enjoyed it.

   I think that they turned out really well. I especially like the last one, with Jekyll and Hyde. I like the different sizing of the words and stuff. The Moana one also means a lot to me, as a queer woman. so... yea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Color schemes

Our House, in the Middle of Our House

the AB project